Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

9.16.2010

She's almost here!!

My mom will be arriving in Lusaka, Zambia tomorrow at 11:30ish...I'm so excited!! I'm leaving the twins with daddy and going with Kerry to pick them up from the airport!! The team that she is traveling with have already been to Myanmar for 1 week and now they are coming here for 1 week...but mom is staying on without them for an extra 2 weeks!!! So she will be here for 3 whole weeks!!!

Not much has been going on here!! Definitely feeling the need for some adult interaction!! I love the people here, but the cultural differences and language make it hard to interact on the same level that I am used too!...although most of them speak very good English they still have a strong accent that I find hard to understand!! I feel bad when they have to repeat themselves 3 times for me to understand!!

The twins turned 1 on Sept 7th!! We just did a few balloons and I made a cake...We are doing their big birthday when Oma gets here (TOMORROW)...Yay...I think we will do a BBQ next week sometime..with cake and balloons... I'll post some pics for sure! We are still waiting for the Judge to sign Cassidy's adoption order and I'm also gathering all the paperwork so that we can send it to Pretoria! Eden took her first step on Sept 9th...She will stand by herself for quite a while and when I put out my hands to her she stepped once before falling!! She is so cute!! She will actually try it where Cassidy won't!! She won't even try standing by herself!! They both have both bottom teeth and Eden has one top one!! and more are coming!! I love their little personality's and I'm so enjoying them every day!! I can't wait to bring them home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment