Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

9.20.2010

They are official Braaksma's!!


The judge has finally signed Cassidy's adoption order!!! It is official...both of my girls are official Braaksma's!! No one can take these girls away from us now...the Zambian side of this adoption is finished! I am so thankful for my girls..every day I enjoy them even more!! Now we just have to get their Canadian visa's and take them home!! In 8 weeks and 1 day we will be flying home with our girls!! This day seemed so far away when our journey began and yet it is almost here!


My mom is here now!!! The girls love her and she's having lots of fun getting to know them!! On Sunday we had a little birthday party for them with Oma!! They were the most serious birthday girls I've every seen!! We could hardly get them to smile while eating their cake!! Oma bought them a little toy phone and camera and they love them!! It's so cute watching them play with them!! Eden now has both bottom and top teeth!! and Cassidy has her bottom and one top tooth!! They are too cute!!


Here's some pics of their teeth!!




2 comments:

  1. Yahoo!!!!!! We are so excited for you Katie and Sid....Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that everything has been finalized and you can bring them home!

    ReplyDelete