Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

7.01.2010

The joys of having twins!!!

One of the many joys I have discovered of having twins, is that they gang up on you. Theirs two of them...and only one of me. They already know exactly how to take advantage of my distraction when I'm am dealing with the other one...for example!!! Today Cassidy had a very dirty diaper which required my full attention and both hands!! When I turned around I found this!!!

She pulled out almost the whole box of Kleenex...and would have eaten a few if I hadn't stopped her!! My darling Eden, is the quite, cuddly, and sneaky one of the two. We affectionately call her the little thief...without fail, if Cassidy has something...ie a cookie, sippy cup, toy, food...You name it...Eden almost always finds a way to take if from her!!! Sometimes without Cassie even knowing!! and then she grins and giggles oh so cutely!!! how can you be upset!!

No comments:

Post a Comment