Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

6.07.2010

Screeching!!!

Okay...I always new that little girls were screamers in comparison to little boys...but, I don't think I was quite prepared for having two screechers that are both extremely good, and very high pitched! This last week my girls have been screeching none stop, despite all my best efforts to get them to stop!!!! When will it end..I think part of it is that they are on the brink of being more mobile, and are getting so frustrated when they can't do it...I also wonder whether they are teething...but I don't feel anything in their mouths..they don't have a fever, but they have been really tired the last few days...so I don't know!!! I'm ready for the screeching stage to end...but I'm afraid that it has only just begun! WAHHHH!!! I knew having twins was going to be...um, shall we say challenging...lol...and I must say that I have wonderful girls, for the most part they are cheerful and content...they sleep through the night!!! Praise the Lord!!! but when they pull out that high pitched screech...and they both do it at the same time!!!

Anyways...Enough whining for one day!! Other than the screeching things are going well here...I'm so enjoying being a mommy, and also getting to know the kids here at Grace...so amazing!!! The challenges are many...every time I go to shoprite (the grocery store) I miss home!! I miss being able to go somewhere, anywhere...by myself! Having hot water whenever I want!! lol...but then I look at the girls...or one of the kids comes to say hi...and it totally makes it all worth it!!

One thing I am going to be doing is planting a veggie garden...so excited about that...having fresh lettuce...yum!! Also towards the end of June we are going to go away for the weekend!! and then come July another team is coming...which I think is going to make the summer fly by!! Can't wait for my mom to come visit in Sept!! If anyone else would like to come visit!! Its not that far away...lol...tons of cute kids everywhere you look!!!

I promise to try and post some pics very soon!! Miss you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well. Zoe went through a screeching phase for many weeks, then she cut teeth, and stopped. I'm not sure if that helps, but I'm sure the phase has to end. I hope for your sake it ends soon!

    ReplyDelete