Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

5.17.2010

Adoption delays!!

It never ceases to amaze me how the system here works!! I don't want to say too much, but I will say that if they say you'll get it on Fri...you probably won't get it until the following Friday, if then!!! We are still waiting on the paperwork that we need to take and submit in Lusaka! When their is only one person in a certain department and she has the control to prevent you adopting if she wants to...You kind of have to be nice to her!! lol...at least with everything else we have been through I'm learning to let it all go and trust in the Lord that it will all happen when it is supposed to!! We should get the paperwork hopefully tomorrow (fingers crossed), and will take it to Lusaka on Thurs....So...that means that the committee that is going to review it should hopefully do that within the next 3 weeks, and they will give us our effective date of notice for our court date which will be 90 days later....so sometime in Sept and then everything will be official...the girls's names will be changed and as far as Zambia is concerned everything is finished!!!

Team comes this Friday!! get to see some familiar faces....the homesickness is in full swing and am trying to keep myself busy to help it go away....it does help that every time my cutie babies smile it reminds me of one of the reasons that we are here....the kids here at Grace love the babies and I've been getting to know a lot of the kids as we play with the babies!!!

The kids here at Grace are going to be doing a garden as part of a school project and I've decided to add a few rows for myself that I get to grow!!! I'm excited as I love to garden and its also something I can do with the kids too!!! looking forward to some fresh lettuce...yay..lettuce is hard to find here!!!

I'll post some pics next time!!! Love and miss you all!!!

1 comment: